Stuff Yer Face critique (My rating = 6.5/10)


Hello, hello, hello! We went to Stuff yer face on Easton Avenue by Rutgers University and if you're interested in some critique here it goes! For the appetizer we ordered the original potachos and we also ordered and split the BBQ Pork Stromboli:


What the appetizer looked like:

So one could definitely make this at home yettt it was mighty tasty. I'd give it a 6/10. The cheese could have stuck less to the plate but overall, well toasted, well seasoned, and it had just the right amount of crunch factor.



The stromboli was excessively filled with BBQ sauce so they took the easy way out on this one. Yet it was still tasty. I would give it a 7/10. Then again, I am a nice judge :). The restaurant was excessively crowded and the tables were too close to each other: as in "I can hear other entire conversations going on while I'm stuffing my face" close. This restaurant is a great place for friends to eat together but you would be crazy to go there for a first date. 








If you like the blog, please follow for more recipes and restaurant reviews @ unarguablydelicious.blogspot.com!! Or follow me on tumblr (unarguablydelicious.tumblr.com) or my twitter (@Its_Taran) or my pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/unarguablydelic/) or instagram (unarguablydelicious). Please feel free to share your opinions or your recipes as well because I'd love to hear them!

Stuff Yer Face on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Unarguably Delicious! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual , in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes