Fruit Tart from La Crepe




This fruit tart is so delicious. It is light and for those who are unaware, the white cream texture is simply whip cream which went well with the fruits and pastry bottom. The fruit tart has been done many times before, so I will just say that the pastry bottom was what made this tart so delectable. Yet for $5.30, with tax, I will say it is a bit overpriced.


If you like the blog, please follow for more recipes and restaurant reviews @ unarguablydelicious.blogspot.com!! Or follow me on tumblr (unarguablydelicious.tumblr.com) or my twitter (@Its_Taran) or my pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/unarguablydelic/) or instagram (unarguablydelicious). Please feel free to share your opinions or your recipes as well because I'd love to hear them!



La Crepe French Bakery & Cafe on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Unarguably Delicious! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual , in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes