Panera Bread's Broccoli Cheddar Soup and French Baguette

Panera Bread always has great service yet their  Broccoli  Cheddar Soup could use fresher vegetables and more of them. I would like to have crunchier brocolli and carrot pieces within my soup but that may be a personal preference. However, what is with everyone being stingy with their vegetables. Regardless, the French Baguette was fresh and had a subtle hint of cheese within itself. The meal would have been a fairer deal for $3 rather than $4.50 (with tax) and certainly a steal for $2.



If you like the blog, please follow for more recipes and restaurant reviews @ unarguablydelicious.blogspot.com!! Or follow me on tumblr (unarguablydelicious.tumblr.com) or my twitter (@Its_Taran) or my pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/unarguablydelic/) or instagram (unarguablydelicious). Please feel free to share your opinions or your recipes as well because I'd love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Unarguably Delicious! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual , in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes