Baked Oatmeal Recipe (My recipe rating: 5.5/10)





So I was preparing this dish for my early morning breakfast tomorrow--as you can see, I have already sampled it for you folks. (How considerate of me.) I recommend saving it for a weekday. Weekend breakfasts need to be a bit more delightful. It tasted delicious but only because I added strawberries to it. Perhaps, it'll taste better tomorrow when I have it with a bowlful of milk. Then again, the recipe is so simple, one shouldn't think that the dish will exceed expectations.  
Above, is my milk, sugar, and melted butter, and the world's tiniest whisk in a bowl separated from the other ingredients.


Before baking:





After baking:



Nevertheless, it tastes a whole lot better than cheerios--because of course, there's an unhealthy amount of butter and brown sugar in there. It's just not something I would have 4/7 days of the week as someone else commented on the website from which I attained the recipe. Despite the fast that this dish requires oats, with all the effort and sugar that went into it, this dish is not the best alternative to cereal. And if you're out of berries, stick to pancakes, my friend.

If you like the blog, please follow for more recipes and restaurant reviews @ unarguablydelicious.blogspot.com!! Or follow me on tumblr (unarguablydelicious.tumblr.com) or my twitter (@Its_Taran) or my pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/unarguablydelic/) or instagram (unarguablydelicious). Please feel free to share your opinions or your recipes as well because I'd love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Unarguably Delicious! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual , in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes