CLOSE ENOUGH

So I saw a post on tumblr, and I tried replicating the idea...
First of all for a life hack, this takes a certain amount of practicing.
One, you must make sure the ring is big enough for your egg and that it’s as flat as possible so that the egg doesn’t seep underneath. Secondly, the onion ring must be pretty thin, but not so thin that the egg over flows. 
image
I think it’d be simpler to just cook the damn egg. But, it does look impressive when pulled off correctly. 
image

My attempt: 

image
image
image

If you like the blog, please follow for more recipes and restaurant reviews @ unarguablydelicious.blogspot.com!! Or follow me on tumblr (unarguablydelicious.tumblr.com) or my twitter (@Its_Taran) or my pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/unarguablydelic/) or instagram (unarguablydelicious). Please feel free to share your opinions or your recipes as well because I'd love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Unarguably Delicious! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual , in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes