How to Make Perfect Pina Colada

My dad taught me this recipe and now I pass it along to you. :0)

For each cup served use a tablespoon of coconut creme.
In the mixer, along with the coconut creme, add around 1 cup of pineapple juice for each serving and add a bit of half and half milk until the mixture turns a pale yellow.

Use a mixer and serve. Yum!



If you like the blog, please follow for more recipes and restaurant reviews @ unarguablydelicious.blogspot.com!! Or follow me on tumblr (unarguablydelicious.tumblr.com) or my twitter (@Its_Taran) or my pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/unarguablydelic/) or instagram (unarguablydelicious). Please feel free to share your opinions or your recipes as well because I'd love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Unarguably Delicious! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual , in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes