French Cheese Souffle = Omnomnomnomnom

Here's a helpful video that I made to help you make the perfect cheese souffle!!



The best way to wolf down cheese in a manner that can be accepted by society is through the classic souffle. It was definitely weird that Alton Brown happened to come on T.V. and make this while I was cooking.













Here's Julia Child's video of creating the French Cheese Souffle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFAjJif7OoY



The website says the recipe would serve 4-6 people, but it really is only enough for 2.

I definitely have yet to conquer how to perfectly whip the eggs so that the top of the souffle would stay up for a longer period of time. By the time I took a picture of the souffles, they had already sunk a little. This tastes wonderful and is a great treat to have when everyone is home! It would go well with a ham sandwich. Try making it!



And keep cooking!

If you like the blog, please follow for more recipes and restaurant reviews @ unarguablydelicious.blogspot.com!! Or follow me on tumblr (unarguablydelicious.tumblr.com) or my twitter (@Its_Taran) or my pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/unarguablydelic/) or instagram (unarguablydelicious). Please feel free to share your opinions or your recipes as well because I'd love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Unarguably Delicious! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual , in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes