Fantastic Blueberry Banana Cobbler (My Recipe Rating : 9/10)

Hello, hello!

Today I made a delicious cobbler that went well with ice cream.I used the following recipe which is directly from this link: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/best-ever-blueberry-cobbler/ The pictures belong to yours truly.

 








The recipe was easy to follow. I just wish I had a smaller baking pan in my house. That way, all the blueberries could be properly coated by the batter. Yet, I loved that it wasn't excessively sweet at all. Next time, I'll try using brown sugar with this as well.   It seems baking is my forte-or at least this dish will made me believe so.


I will definitely make this again rather than blueberry soup. I had everything right at home,
 as will you, I'm sure. (Except, perhaps, for the blueberries hahaha)

If you like the blog, please follow for more recipes and restaurant reviews @ unarguablydelicious.blogspot.com!! Or follow me on tumblr (unarguablydelicious.tumblr.com) or my twitter (@Its_Taran) or my pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/unarguablydelic/) or instagram (unarguablydelicious). Please feel free to share your opinions or your recipes as well because I'd love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Unarguably Delicious! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual , in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes