Thai Red Curry Soup (My recipe rating: 10/10)

This is a recipe I will definitely make again because of how flavorful and filling it was. I recommend to those that are serving this dish to guests who are sensitive to salt, try cutting down on the amount of fish sauce used.

I followed the recipe from this link: http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Thai-red-curry-chicken-soup-332897?columns=4&position=18%2F36


The only thing I would change in this recipe is to remind the cook to warm the pre-roasted chicken again before adding it to the soup. This way, one can save time in warming the chicken and it is more efficient.


If you like the blog, please follow for more recipes and restaurant reviews @ unarguablydelicious.blogspot.com!! Or follow me on tumblr (unarguablydelicious.tumblr.com) or my twitter (@Its_Taran) or my pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/unarguablydelic/) or instagram (unarguablydelicious). Please feel free to share your opinions or your recipes as well because I'd love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Unarguably Delicious! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual , in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes