Hokkaido's Red Bean Bubble Tea (Except instead of those "bubbles", I ordered jelly) My rating: 9/10
Taran Sayal ● Friday, June 21, 2013
Search this blog
Let's make some stir fry. Sort of. Yes, this was an attempt to nail the Indonesian peanut noodle meal at Noodles & Company. ...
Hello, hello! Today I made a delicious cobbler that went well with ice cream.I used the following recipe which is directly from this link:...
Hello, everyone. Welcome to the "What did Taran eat today?" show. Well guys, I have to review Hokkaido because they have fantas...
Hello, hello, hello! We went to Stuff yer face on Easton Avenue by Rutgers University and if you're interested in some critique here ...
What a perfect drink to go along with reading the HP series! It tasted exactly like how I imagined the butterbeer flavor to taste l...
Best hazulnut creme crepe one will ever have is at Max Brenner!! :) Fried rice crispies on van...
I haven't cooking anything grand in a while but I did try the Bravo sandwich at Panera Bread. The name is trademarked........Really...
Sushi Palace is a fantastic restaurant! I loved their sushi handrolls and I will definitely order more of them the next time I visit. I love...
Tumulty's Pub may serve great food in New Brunswick, NJ, yet I am excited to say that I can make better French Onion Soup than they c...
Yes, it does exist! The recipe I followed is from this site : http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Chilled-Blueberry-Soup-238874 ...
- French Macarons!
- Tips to Making Croissants (By revealing my mistake...
- Rustic Peach Tart
- Honey Fried Chicken
- Hokkaido's Red Bean Bubble Tea (Except instead of ...
- Indonesian Peanut Flavored Noodles (similar to Noo...
- Huevos Rancheros (The easy way out)
- Rita's Gelati 9/10
- Who knew creating Chocolate Souffles could be so f...
- Amazingly Delicious Green Pea Soup (My recipe rati...
- Tumulty's Pub (My rating: 7/10)
- Fantastic Blueberry Banana Cobbler (My Recipe Rati...
- Chilled Blueberry Soup (My recipe rating: 3/10)
- Herbal Mustard Roast Lamb with Green Chutney (aka ...
- How to Make Perfect Pina Colada
- Thai Red Curry Soup (My recipe rating: 10/10)
- Chocolate Crepes (My recipe rating: 9/10)
- Salad => Dressing => Peanut Butter
- Baked Oatmeal Recipe (My recipe rating: 5.5/10)
- Magnifico's Ice Cream (My rating: 8/10)
- CLOSE ENOUGH
- French Cheese Souffle = Omnomnomnomnom
- Mend Your Heart with French Onion Soup
- ▼ June (23)