Chilled Blueberry Soup (My recipe rating: 3/10)

Yes, it does exist! The recipe I followed is from this site : http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Chilled-Blueberry-Soup-238874

 I also had cranberry and pomegranate juice in my fridge so I added them as well--which turned out to be not such a great idea.  It came out too sweet.  




You could definitely cut down on the sugar. Also, this is great to serve with ice cream without the sugar added. I would add blackberries or raspberries if I had them. 



I like this dish a lot better without yogurt, while it's warm.


It would definitely taste better as a sauce used in crepes or greek yogurt.

If you like the blog, please follow for more recipes and restaurant reviews @ unarguablydelicious.blogspot.com!! Or follow me on tumblr (unarguablydelicious.tumblr.com) or my twitter (@Its_Taran) or my pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/unarguablydelic/) or instagram (unarguablydelicious). Please feel free to share your opinions or your recipes as well because I'd love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Unarguably Delicious! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual , in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes